Monday 12 October 2015

New entry from Singapore. Fortunately this is writing in English. All the other instructions are in a language I do not know! I have an hour to fill before catching my flight to Hephzibah. I have just had a lovely shower and a cup of lavender earl grey tea. Both very refreshing. The tea surprisingly so.
So far the only real blunder I have made is eating the small ring of chilli that was decorating my dinner on the plane. It burned a hole on my tongue. Glory to God.
I had one of those thoughts as I was sitting on the plane. I think it was a God thought. What would happen if I viewed everything that happened to me in the next four weeks as a blessing. Incidentally I did have that thought before the chilli experience.
I have worked out it is about 11pm in NZ and by the time I reach my destination it will be 6am NZ but only 10.30pm in real life. Such fun. What a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment