Tuesday 13 October 2015

Just been to the market and bought some jalebi. I have stolen away to my room and eaten them. Unfortunately jalebi are not the gastronomical delight I remember. Actually it is probably fortunate they no longer appeal to my taste buds as they are runny batter creations piped into oil and cooked. Then dipped in sugar syrup. Rather fattening I would think.
I have been trying to convert large 1000 rupee notes into smaller ones. The notes are only worth about $25 but when you have to buy a bus ticket worth 7 rupees a 1000 note is overkill and unappreciated by the conductor. I also have a few of them which makes it very tricky. The other problem is I am very conspicuous and to be flashing large bills of money around is fraught.
I woke up again at 4.30am this morning but decided to get out of bed. I discovered the rooftop while checking out what lay at the end of the flight of stairs beside my bedroom. I love rooftops.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment