Wednesday 17 February 2016

Now I can access the photos on my camera card it is time to write about Gopalpur-on-the sea. We could not decide why it is known as a sea beach. Maybe because there are other types of beaches?



Gopalpur is emerging as an up and coming tourist seaside resort. There are heaps of new buildings going up.

Part way through construction. Many of the workers are women although it is not easy toy spot this.



I am not sure OSH (Occupational Health and Safety) would approve of the poles holding up the ceiling. Seems to be very effective though.
 


Many of the locals are fishermen but I am not sure after watching these clever sailors I would like to take a boat out. It looks calm but the way the boats dip and dive in the light surf makes them a challenge to direct.


No comments:

Post a Comment