Thursday 18 February 2016

For the past week something has been running through my bedroom door and out the side door. I thought it was a mouse. Today as it went scurrying past my friend Lochumlo saw it and came running. It disappeared under the bed in a panic and she tried to kill it with my new back pack stored there. I said not my back pack. I threw her a jandal and we moved things under the bed until it ran out into the open. I slapped it with a jandal which slowed it down enough for us to finish it off. BUT it was no mouse- it was a sweet little cockroach.

Well it was not that sweet or small actually.
I took a photo but the camera on this tablet is not good at close-up of insects.
 
 
 
On the bright side I think I would sooner see a cockroach than a mouse especially as I have started a food collection to take home.

Still I think I might need new glasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment